Freelance interior designer with previous background in IT project management and enterprise service delivery.
Passionate and experienced in art and design, yet having an extensive management and technology background, I provide a variety of services – from one-off computer sketching and interior planning for single room properties, all the way to full architectural support and team management for construction and refurbishment projects, including client surveying, floorplan designs, 2D/3D modelling in AutoCAD and 3DS MAX, documentation and supervision.
2011 – Present
Juliart Designs, Owner
2004 – 2011
IBS, Project Manager
- Successfully completed 2-year long IT integration project in OAO “SIBUR Holding”. Was responsible for consolidating 100+ plants and businesses into a single asset management system with centralized analytics and reporting all within corporate ERP
- Developed project implementation strategy for a large marine navigation company:
- Managed the development and implementation of housing and communal services for a region’s largest utility company
- 10+ tender and corporate-wide RFP documentation developments.
- Played an important role in various presales activities with more than 60 customers, presenting company products and services and winning large deals.
- Structured and implemented departmental programs and policies in the areas of training, compensation structures, benefits packages, incentives and new-employee orientation.
1998 – 2004
БизнесСофт, Management Consultant
Autodesk AutoCAD (certificate)
Designing in 3D MAX (certificate)
Academy School of Design
- Art and design at Alexandr Gudkov’s studio (2005-2010)
- Drawing and painting at Eduard Zaharsky’s studio (1997-2005)
State University of Management
- Master of Science (MSc) in Management Information Systems (with honors) (1997-2002)